Egoscue Method Total Mobility Workout
The Egoscue Method®: The Total Mobility Workout
A Postural Approach to Chronic Pain, Peak Performance and Peace of Mind.
Bring your attention to the alignment and mobility of your joints in this 4-week series of strengthening and stretching exercises with the Egoscue Method.
This series will focus its attention on:
• improving your posture with the worldwide proven Egoscue Method
• ease and comfort of the body through the unique order of exercises
• mobility exercises that improve function, strength and flexibility
• waking up “lazy muscle groups” that you might never have noticed
• feeling amazing thanks to this invigorating workout
Dates: October 14, 21, 28 and November 4
Location: acac Albemarle Square Studio A | 500 Albemarle Square
Rates: 4-Pack $140 or $35 per class for drop-ins
About the Instructor:
Antje Waxman, Certified Postural Alignment Specialist, PAS and Nia Instructor has been with acac since 2004. She works with people with chronic pain such as active adults at all fitness levels as well as athletes or people who just want to improve their posture.
Click here to email Antje with any questions about this workshop. Register at the Albemarle Square Member Services Desk or call 434-978-3800.
Learn more about Egoscue at egoscue.com.