You will discuss your skin’s needs with your esthetician to tailor this service. Includes a thorough cleansing, exfoliation (often with steam), extractions, treatment masque, and hydration of the face, neck, and décolleté, as well as a massage of the hands, arms, neck, and shoulders. All skin types.
- 60 Min – Member $83 | Non-member $88
Custom Organic Facial
A Custom Facial using only Éminence Organic Skin Care. All skin types.
- 60 Min – Member $83 | Non-member $88
An abbreviated version of the Custom or Custom Organic Facial for the client on-the-go. Includes a thorough cleansing, exfoliation, extractions or a treatment masque, and hydration of the face, neck, and décolleté. All skin types.
- 30 Min – Member $58 | Non-member $63
An extended, more indulgent version of our Custom or Custom Organic Facial. Includes a bit more massage, heated mitts and booties, as well as an extra treatment masque. All skin types.
- 90 Min – Member $113 | Non-member $118
Offered for 11-19 year olds. Whether your teen battles acne, excessive oil, rosacea, or intense dryness, this facial is designed to treat and calm his/her skin.
- 45 Min – Member – $70 | Non-member $75
Healthy Aging Facial
A stimulating, detoxifying, and refining alpha hydroxy acid peel helps this Eminence Organic facial stand apart, instantly brightening your skin! Elasticity and firmness will be improved, pores will be decongested and reduced, and you’ll leave looking hydrated, radiant, and rosy. Not recommended for extremely sensitive, rosacea skin, or those with a pineapple allergy. (Note: Skin may be pink for up to 1 hour after this service.)
- 75 Min – Member $100 | Non-member $105
SkinCeuticals® Reconditioning & Firming Treatment
This facial is an especially nourishing treat for skin that has recently been exposed to the elements, and will leave you looking healthy, firm, and hydrated. Ideal for normal, dry, dehydrated, and mature skin.
- 75 Min – Member $103 | Non-member $108
Advanced Skin Care
Limited sun exposure and daily use of UV protection (a serum and sunscreen, ideally) are both strongly suggested when undergoing any facial peel regime. These measures help protect your skin from future damage, as well as reinforcing the corrective efforts you’re making when getting facial peels.
SkinCeuticals® Gel Peels
These introductory “maintenance” peels are designed to minimize the appearance of surface lines, smooth out rough skin texture, aid in clearing acne, and can help face hyperpigmentation. They can be done a-la-carte, but are most effective when done in a series of 4 – 6 sessions performed every 7 – 14 days. Mild flaking may occur, but client shouldn’t expect any downtime.
- A Glycolic/Lactic Gel Peel is ideal for dry or photodamaged skin.
- A Salicylic/Mandelic Gel Peel is ideal for oily, acneic, or sensitive skins, as well as darker complexions. Not recommended for those with an allergy to aspirin.
- 45 min – Members $110 | Non-members $115
SkinCeuticals® Alpha Beta Peel Treatment
This intermediate “maintenance” peel uses both alpha and beta hydroxy acids to effectively help minimize the appearance of fine lines, clear acne, fade hyperpigmentation, and promote smooth skin. Can be done a-la-carte as a wonderful, brightening facial, but is most effective when done in a series of 3 – 6 sessions performed every 7 – 14 days. Not recommended for extremely sensitive skin or for those with an allergy to aspirin. Mild flaking may occur, but client shouldn’t expect any downtime.
- 60 min – Member $180 | Non-member $185
- 3-session package for $525 members | $540 Non-members
Éminence Organic Arctic Berry Enzyme Peel
A 3-step peel designed to target issues in all skin types. You’ll be radiant after one session, but it’s best done in a series of 4 professional treatments over 4 months, with at-home care as part of the regimen.
- 45 min – Member $110 members | Non-member $120
- 4-session package for $420 members/$460 Non-members
Éminence Organic Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peels
These enzyme peels refine and firm skin, reduce hyperpigmentation, and boost collagen formation. Suitable for all skin types except acneic, and not recommended for those with an allergy to aspirin, pineapple, or papaya.
A 5% Peel is recommended for clients with sensitive skin, those using Retinol or at-home “peeling” treatments, those who have undergone a chemical peel in the past 2 weeks, those who have sun- or wind-burn, or those with active cold sores.
- 45 min – Member $105 | Non-member $115
- 5-session package for $500 members/$550 Non-members
A 20% Peel is highly active and is recommended for instantly noticeable results and is recommended to be done 1x/week for up to 5 weeks, then may be resumed after a 3+ week hiatus and at-home care.
- 45 min – Member $125 | Non-member $135
- 5-session package for $600 members | $650 Non-members
Combat the signs of aging and photodamage with the help of exfoliating aluminum oxide crystals. Most effective when done in a series of at least 3 sessions. Note: This service is only available at acac spa at Albemarle Square.
- 30 min – Member $125 | Non-members $130
- 3-session package for $360 members/$375 non-members
- 5-session package for $600 members/$625 non-members
Add-on: Custom Facial (30 additional minutes) to each individual session for only $30
Pigment Balancing Peel
This brightening, powerful chemical peel addresses hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, and photodamaged, mottled skin. Radiance will be increased and laxity will be improved, with little to no discomfort. Flaking is not uncommon for a few days after this treatment. This is most effective when done in a series of 4-6 sessions performed every 14 – 28 days.
- 30 min – Member $145 | Non-members $150
- 3-session package for $420 members/$435 non-members
- 5-session package for $700 members/$725 non-members