April Calendar of Events
Join us for some fun around the club in April! Don’t forget – Eagleview members are always welcome.
- 3rd First Friday – Bring a Guest for FREE!
- 7th Garden Club (10:30am – Multi-Purpose Room)
- 8th Healthy Horizons Luncheon* (12:00-1:00pm – Studio D)
- 13th Book Club: Maude by Donna Mabry (1:30pm – Studio B)
- 18th Pizza Bingo (6:00-8:00pm – Kids Zone Arena)
- 22nd Healthy Hands Cooking Class* (5:00-6:00pm – Multi-Purpose Room)
- 23rd No Back Pain, No Problem: Presented by Kinetic Physical Therapy* (10:00am – Multi-Purpose Room)
- 29th Les Mills Super Launch (9:30am – Studio A)
- *Sign up in advance.
- Tuesday, April 7th | 10:30am | Multi-Purpose Room
- All members are welcome to join us for Garden Club. This month’s topic is Pot Luck. No registration required. Open to acac members and non-members. Members: free, Non-members: $15 and free use of the club for the day
Healthy Horizons Luncheon
- Wednesday, April 8th | 12:00-1:00pm | Studio D
- Featuring: Dr. Michael Costello, Oncologist, Chester County Hospital
- Topic: Reducing Your Risk of Cancer Masters members: Free, Non-members: $10 Participants must register in advance to attend and give 24 hours’ notice for cancellation. No show charge: $10. Register by April 8th at 9am at the Member Services desk.
- Monday, April 13th | 1:30pm | Studio B
- Join us as we discuss Maude by Donna Mabry. No registration required. Free to Members; Non-members: $15 and use of the club for the day.
- Saturday, April 18th | 6:00-8:00pm | Kids Zone Arena
- Join us for bingo, pizza, prizes and fun! Space is limited. Register in advance at Member Services.
Healthy Hands Cooking Class: Green Eats and Treats
- Wednesday, April 22nd | 5:00-6:00pm | Multi-Purpose Room
- For young chefs ages 6-10.
- In this springtime class for budding chefs, everything we make will be green! Come learn all about the power of green foods, practice safe chopping skills, try various green veggies, and make two recipes that are delicious, nutritious and naturally green. $30 per student (pay at Member Services). Register by April 18th at http://tinyurl.com/healthycookingwithchristina. For more info, contact Christina at email@example.com.
No Back Pain, No Problem: Presented by Kinetic Physical Therapy
- Thursday, April 23rd | 10:00am | Multi-Purpose Room
- Join us for this interactive presentation by Kinetic Physical Therapy on the common causes of low back pain, effective ways to prevent low back pain, and what you should do if you start having low back pain.
- Sign up in advance at Member Services.
Les Mills Super Launch
- Wednesday, April 29th
- Super Launch in Studio A:
- 9:30-10:00am BODYPUMP®
- 10:10-10:40am BODYSTEP®
- 10:45-11:15am BODYATTACK®
- 11:20-11:50am BODYFLOW®
- Evening launches (during regular class times):
- 6:35-7:30pm BODYCOMBAT® in Studio A
- 6:30-7:00pm CX WORX® in Studio B