Health & Safety in the Workplace
You’re invited to attend a 3-part seminar for human resource professionals at acac West Chester. This program is valid for 2 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Thursday, July 21 | 3:00 – 5:00pm | acac West Chester – 1130 McDermott Drive, West Chester, PA 19380
Session One: “One Size Does Not Fit All”
Understanding how to get the majority of your employees moving with Grant Gamble.
– Understand the three distinct levels of interest in activity among your employee base
– Explore new ways to activate those interested, but inactive
– Discuss ways to incentivize employees in the new order that the Affordable Care Act has created
Session Two: “The Back End of Wellness Programming”
Putting the rubber to the road with Dr. Greg Degnan, Medical Director of acac.
– Most wellness programs do an excellent job of collecting and reporting on the collective health data, as well as provide input to the individual about appropriate lifestyle change
– Few programs move the ‘wellness needle’ in a significant way
– Explore an inexpensive way to take collected data in your current wellness programming and help your employees effectively embrace and implement necessary lifestyle changes through hands-on, high touch programming
Session Three: “Critical Incident Assessment and Response”
Strategies to predict, plan for, and prevent violence in the workplace with Jason Perry.
– Statistics show that workplace violence is rampant, homicide being the second leading cause of death in the work environment
– Whether it’s a minor disagreement that escalates, or a contentious firing that leads to violence, having strategies to predict, plan for, and ideally prevent workplace violent are crucial
– Discussion will include the warning signs of potential employee violence, how to approach a disgruntled employee, and the importance of having a workplace violence policy and strategy in your Emergency Action Plan
Seminar value: $69, FREE for corporate partners
Please contact David James to claim your ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download event flyer here.