Reboot Your Resolutions
Nearly 80% of people quit their resolutions by mid-February. Stay motivated and achieve your fitness goals with our Reboot Your Resolutions challenge! This free 28-day event encourages participants to accomplish the total mileage covered in an actual ironman triathlon, but substituting rowing for swimming. Complete the challenge and be entered to win a $100 American Express gift card! Sign up at the Front Desk. Questions? Contact Mary Kate Dunn to learn more.
– Register the at the Front Desk.
– The challenge begins February 1st and ends February 28th. All activities must be completed within the month of February.
– Before the challenge begins, each registered participant will be emailed a suggested workout plan to use as a guideline during the challenge.
– Each participant will be given a log sheet to track their activity. A filing box will be kept at the Fitness Desk to store log sheets.
– All activities for the challenge must be completed at acac Eagleview. Outside activities do not count towards the challenge!
– All three activities must be completed in full: 26.2 miles Run / Walk; 112 miles Bike; 3,862 meters Row (in lieu of swimming).
– Cycle classes may count towards your Bike mileage! A 45-minute cycle class is about 15 miles; a 60-minute cycle class is about 20 miles.
– Those individuals who complete the challenge will be entered to win a $100 American Express gift card!