At acac Kids Zone, our CPR certified professionals offers age-appropriate programs to kids of all ages in a comfortable, safe environment. When you add your children on a family membership, you get all access to special kids programs and events.
Ages 8 weeks to 6 years
Bring your children to play with toys, read books, or color while you workout. Our friendly staff will make sure they are safe and happy!
Ages 7 – 13
The pre-teen & teens can unwind, play games and get some homework done after school, with Wii games, homework stations, computers, board games, active games, and more.
Ages 14 – 15
Healthy Start is our six week wellness launch program that includes fitness assessments, trainer assisted workouts and instruction, personal evaluations, goal setting, and equipment instruction. Once the Healthy Start program is completed, your child will have full center privileges when accompanied by a parent.
Your children ages 16 – 21 have regular fitness membership privileges and use of the wellness center under a family membership.
Kids Zone Class Schedule
Daily Activity Calendar
Click here to see the daily events happening in the acac Kids Zone.
. . .
- No food or drinks
- Potty training children, please use pull-ups
- No personal toys in the kidzone
- 1.5 hours/day for children 8 weeks to 18 months; 2 hours/day for children 18 months and up
- Diaper changing not available. If your child needs to be changed, we will find you in the club.
- Children must be checked in at least 30 minutes prior to kidzone closing
Kids Zone Hours
Monday – Friday | 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Monday – Thursday | 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Friday | 5:30 – 8:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday | 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM