> > >
Graston Technique is a therapeutic method for diagnosing and treating soft tissue injuries and disorders. The Graston Technique combines the use of stainless steel instruments (instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization), stretching, and strengthening to detect and treat scar tissue restrictions. Historically, Graston Technique has produced positive outcomes for 75-90% of all conditions treated.
Graston Technique has been effective in the treatment of:
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Cervical pain
- De Quervain’s syndrome
- IT band syndrome
- Joint sprain
- Neck and back pain
- Muscle strain
- Painful scars
- Plantar fasciitis/osis
- Post-fracture pain
- Rotator cuff tendinitis/osis
- Women’s health (post-mastectomy and Caesarean scarring)
- Member | 45 minutes $60 | 75 minutes $72
- Non-member | 45 minutes $75 | 75 minutes $87
Please contact Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Low-cost personal training in a group setting!
- Open to all fitness levels, including beginners group called Fitcamp Fundamentals
- 1 hour cardio and strength workout
- Use fitness “toys” instead of machines
- Session offered every day of the week
- A unique workout under the supervision of a certified personal trainer
- A great value – train for a fraction of the cost of private personal training
- Member | $12.40-$15/session*
- Non-member | $13.70-$16/session*
- *Cost based on number of sessions purchased
This eight-week program will get you on track to reach your fitness goals!
- Goal setting session with a coach
- Equipment orientation with a coach
- Weekly check-ins to monitor your progress
- Sign up for this program at any time
- Member | $99
- Non-member | $175
Non-members enrolled in the program have use of the indoor fitness facility.
Adult Basketball League
This league plays throughout the year, with several opportunities to create additional teams or join existing teams and join in the fun! Minimum of 4 players needed to form a team. Eighteen and over only please.
Members | $45
This program is for ages 55 and better. It includes free light lunch fare for members and a variety of presentations, demonstrations and topics, changing monthly. Registration required, sign up at the front desk.
First Thursday of every month | 12:30pm