Meeks Family Fund Raffle Update
UPDATE: We are thrilled to report that $5,166 was raised for the Meeks Family Fund. Thank you to all of you who purchased raffle tickets. Winners have been notified.
acac Midlothian will host a raffle to benefit team member Larry Meeks, who was recently diagnosed with stage IV Glioblastoma. The raffle will kick off at the yard sale on Saturday, June 11 and run thru June 17. Tickets can be purchased at the front desk and you may choose which prizes you want to enter to win.
1 Ticket = $5
5 Tickets = $20
10 Tickets = $35
Additional prizes may be added
- 4 pack personal training
- 1 week summer camp
- Birthday party
- 5 pack tennis lessons
- 5 punch smoothie card
- 6 pack private swim lessons
- No dues for July
- 30-minute massage
- One item in Logo Shop up to $25 value
- 1 Hour Dance Lesson with Marcela
- Lawn Care visit (grass cut and weed wacked and bushes trimmed)
- Interior and Exterior Window Washing
- Bird photography on stretched canvas
Thank you for your support in helping one of acac’s outstanding team members.