An essential component of optimal health and wellness
Whether your goal is weight loss, improved athletic performance, controlling a chronic condition, or disease risk reduction, acac’s registered dieticians are ready to support you with individual counseling and group programs.
Contact Donna, email@example.com for more information.
Meet with our acac Midlothian nutritionist to get your questions answered.
- Member | 30 minutes $35 | 1 hour $60
- Non-member | 30 minutes $40 | 1 hour $75
. . .
Stay On Your Way
A one-on-one comprehensive approach weight loss, controlling chronic health conditions, and/or improving fitness results through optimal nutrition. The nutritionist will help you manage emotional eating, discover what’s in a food label, plan fast and healthy meals and learn how to snack correctly.
- Member | 4 sessions $109 | 8 sessions $199
- Non-member | 4 sessions $139 | 8 sessions $259
. . .
A family program intended to jumpstart a lifestyle change or for the family that just wants to work-out together! It consists of 30 minutes of nutrition counseling and 30 minutes of personal training. Some age restrictions apply.
- Member | 1 session $60 | 4 sessions $200
- Non-member | 1 session $75 | 4 sessions $250