When you place your kids on your acac membership, they have an all access pass to active fun in the acac Kids Zone. The Kids Zone is all theirs for up to 2 hours and 30 minutes daily. Little ones will enjoy the downstairs level with soft play, arts & crafts, and age-appropriate toys. The big kids have their own hangout upstairs complete with the renowned Spider Mountain climbing structure.
The Kids Zone is open to children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Parents must remain on acac grounds. Children must be checked in and out.
Kids Zone programs
Fun, teacher-led programs for preschoolers and toddlers designed around hands-on and age-appropriate learning activities. Activities include arts & crafts, story-telling, music & movement, interactive games and more! Held weekday mornings during the school year.
- Monday | Morning: Make a Mess | Evening: Music Mondays
- Tuesday | Morning: Speak Spanish | Evening: Two Token Tuesdays
- Wednesday | Morning: Wiggly Wednesdays | Evening: Game Night
- Thursday | Morning: Make-Believe | Evening: Thinking Thursdays
- Friday | Morning: Free Play Fridays | Evening: Fitness Fridays
Kids Zone hours
- Monday – Friday | 8:00am-2:00pm & 3:30-8:00pm
- Saturday | 8:00am-4:00pm
- Sunday | 9:00am-5:30pm