Family Swim Time
Family Swim Information & Hours
Tuesdays and Thursdays | 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Fridays | 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturdays and Sundays | 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
. . .
Family Swim Times are free with a family membership. Guests can attend and are charged the following rates:
$10 per child
$15 per adult
Fees collected at the front desk.
. . .
- Lifestyle Pool (LCS) is for adults only (age 18+)
- Must be 16 or older to use Steam Room and Hot Tub
- Young adults age 16 and 17 may use the Main Pool and Therapy Pool without supervision
- Children ages 13+ may use the Main Pool or Therapy Pool when supervised by parent or working with an acac trainer
- Children 13 and under are only permitted to use the Aquatic Facility during Family Swim hours or when enrolled in an acac program (i.e., swim lessons)
- Children under 13 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times
- Children in the Therapy Pool must be accompanied by an adult who stays in the water
- Children may swim independently in the Main Pool, but their guardian must remain on the deck
- The Therapy Pool ramp is for entrance and exit only. Children are not permitted to play on ramp
- Members are encouraged to bring their own flotation devices and toys. Please do not allow children to use Aquatic Center fitness equipment
- Children who are not potty-trained must wear a swim diaper, rubber pants and bathing suit