Aquatics Updates for Summer
The warm weather is finally in sight and summer is just ahead! Please note the following aquatics updates as we head into the summer season.
Activity Pool Closed
The Activity Pool will be closed May 31 – June 10th for cleaning and cover removal. The Waterpark will be open to all members during this time.
• All classes that take place in the Activity Pool will be held in the Exercise Pool during this time.
• Swim Team will be using 4 lanes in the Waterpark from 4:30-6:45pm during this time.
Adult Swim Reminder
At the top of every hour, starting at noon, all children 15 years and below must exit the pools for 10 minutes. We ask that parents and sitters of little ones, with the exception of swim team and swim lesson participants, take their children to the bathroom during this time. We appreciate your cooperation as we work to keep our pools clean and accident free!
Home Swim Meets
The Waterpark will close at 4pm on the following dates for home swim meets:
– Wednesday, June 29th
– Tuesday, July 5th
– Wednesday, July 6th
– Wednesday, July 20th
*All rain dates for swim meets will be the following day.
The large bath towels in the locker rooms are for showering only and should not be used at the pools. Please bring your own towel if you wish to use one at the pool.
Friendly Fridays are Back!
Friendly Fridays are back this summer! Be sure to mark your calendars and bring a guest family with you free!
– Friday, June 17th | 5:30-7:30pm | Tie-Dye Night
– Friday, July 15th | 5:30-7:30pm | Hawaiian Luau Night
– Friday, August 12th | 5:30-7:30pm | Family Olympics Night