24 Hour Access Policy
acac crozet is accessible 24 hours a day for members
Below are some important facts you need to know as a member using the club. Please contact us at 434.817.2055 or stop by the club during our staffed hours if you have any questions.
acac crozet will remain staffed during the following hours:
- Monday – Thursday | 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday & Saturday | 8:00am – 1:00pm
During non-staffed hours you MUST have your active key tag to enter the facility.
- The key tag scanner is located on the exterior wall, left of the front entrance. A sign is located above the scanner.
- Hold your key tag approximately 4” to 6” below the scanner
- The red light on the scanner will turn green and you can open the entrance door
- Make sure the door closes behind you. If the door is open for more than 15 seconds, an alarm will sound.
If more than one member is waiting to enter the club, each member must individually scan their key tag and enter the building separately.
- Scan your tag, open the door, and then make sure it closes completely behind you.
- The next member can then scan their tag and enter the club.
- If two people try to enter at the same time (“tailgating”), an audible beep will sound and the security system will “mark” the incident on the security video.
Security cameras are located throughout the club. Security camera video is recorded and monitored.
Do NOT open the door for anyone. The alarm will sound if you open the door to let someone in who has not scanned their key tag. If you are in the club and someone knocks on the door or window, do not open the door – even if you know them.
There are three panic buttons located in the club.
- If there is a medical emergency or a security emergency, simply press one of these red panic buttons.
- An alarm will sound and the police will be called.
- Additionally, there are portable panic buttons available for you to check out and wear while in the club. Please make sure you do not leave the club without returning the portable panic buttons to the check out station.