EDGE Cycle Studio
EDGE at acac Downtown & Albemarle Square
A new boutique cycle experience and studio, complete with:
- 1,000 square feet of cycle space with 32 state-of-the-art Stages SC3 cycle bikes (Downtown)
- 900 square feet of cycle space with 25 state-of-the-art Stages SC3 cycle bikes (Albemarle Square)
- Concert-quality sound system with advanced lighting technology
- Performance tracking technology for smarter rides
- Complimentary cycle cleats available for riders
- Current and challenging cycle programming, including 4 new signature EDGE rides
- All EDGE classes included in your acac membership
. . .
- Simply Ride
Take simple steps to master form and technique for safe, effective indoor cycling in this beginner to intermediate class. Recommended for beginner riders.
- Studio Ride
This cardio workout is based on standard cycling principles. Classes are technique-based and focus on cadence and heart rate training zones with climbs and sprints. Instructors use their own unique training and experience to create a fun, challenging, and unpredictable ride. Recommended for beginners, intermediate & advanced riders.
- Rhythm Ride
A 50-minute beat bumping party on a bike! Ride to the rhythm in this choreographed blend of lower and upper body work with hills and drills. Recommended for intermediate & advanced riders.
- Power Ride
Train like a machine in this 50-minute, results-driven workout. Track your performance in real time and drive towards your personal best with power climbs, sprints, and hand weights for a full-body challenge. Recommended for intermediate & advanced riders.
. . .
Click here to view online class schedule.
Filter by group exercise or search by class name from above.
. . .