EDGE Cycle Studio
EDGE at acac Downtown & Albemarle Square
A new boutique cycle experience and studio, complete with:
- 1,000 square feet of cycle space with 30 state-of-the-art Stages SC3 cycle bikes (Downtown)
- 900 square feet of cycle space with 25 state-of-the-art Stages SC3 cycle bikes (Albemarle Square)
- Concert-quality sound system with advanced lighting technology
- Performance tracking technology for smarter rides
- Complimentary cycle cleats available for riders
- Current and challenging cycle programming, including 4 new signature EDGE rides
- All EDGE classes included in your acac membership
. . .
EDGE No-Show Policy
To better serve our members participating in cycle classes, we have implemented a $5 fee for registered members who “no-show” for class. Registered members must initial the check-in sheet at the front desk to verify their attendance or they will be charged the $5 “no-show” fee.
. . .
- Simply Ride
Take simple steps to master form and technique for safe, effective indoor cycling in this beginner to intermediate class. Recommended for beginner riders.
- Studio Ride
This cardio workout is based on standard cycling principles. Classes are technique-based and focus on cadence and heart rate training zones with climbs and sprints. Instructors use their own unique training and experience to create a fun, challenging, and unpredictable ride. Recommended for beginners, intermediate & advanced riders.
- Rhythm Ride
A 50-minute beat bumping party on a bike! Ride to the rhythm in this choreographed blend of lower and upper body work with hills and drills. Recommended for intermediate & advanced riders.
- Power Ride
Train like a machine in this 50-minute, results-driven workout. Track your performance in real time and drive towards your personal best with power climbs, sprints, and hand weights for a full-body challenge. Recommended for intermediate & advanced riders.
- EDGE Ride
This high-intensity interval workout will push your limits as you challenge yourself with intense drills set to the beat of the music. Drills are driven by cadence and resistance, and hand weights will be incorporated for a full-body workout. Recommended for intermediate & advanced riders.
. . .
Click here to view online class schedule.
Filter by group exercise or search by class name from above.
. . .