7/23-7/27: Supply Drive for the Charlottesville Ronald McDonald House
Supply Drive for the Charlottesville Ronald McDonald House
The Ronald McDonald House helps keep families close during stressful, medical events. The House allows families of sick children to stay at the house for little to no cost to them while their child is in the hospital getting treatment.
The RMH strives to create a welcoming, homey environment for all who stay there. In addition to having a place to stay, the house provides meals, snacks, supplies, and other goods to their tenants.
We will be doing a supply drive for the Ronald McDonald House in Charlottesville from Monday, July 23 – Friday, July 27, 2018. Please drop off items from the list at acac Downtown or acac Albemarle Square.
Items on the list were taken from the house’s Wish List:
- Disposable coffee cups with lids
- Ziploc Bags (quart & gallon sized)
- New baking sheets (durable, easy to use/clean)
- hot cocoa mix (individual packs)
- Coffee k-cups
- dish soap
- All Free and Clear laundry detergent pods
- Durable Outdoor kids toys (Frisbees, playground balls, chalk, etc) *gently used items welcome!
- hot tea (individual packets)
- mac and cheese cups (Annie’s, Kraft etc.)
- colored pencils
- activity books for children or adults
- decks of playing cards
- Gift cards to Target, Walmart, Kroger, Food Lion, Lowes, Home Depot, Wegman’s etc.
Questions? Email Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org.