American Council of Exercise (ACE) Personal Training Certification at acac
Get your American Council of Exercise (ACE) Personal Training Certification at acac!
What you will receive from this course:
- Two hours of thorough lectures each week from Magen Caplinger, acac’s ACE Certified Fitness and Personal Trainer Director (acac Charlottesville).
- Eight weeks of classes with practice assessment skills and programming to help get you “hands-on” experience and answer any questions.
- ACE Personal Training book, guiding you through the basics and specifics of personal training and how to be an effective leader, helping your clients reach their goals.
- Enrollment key giving you a 24-hour access to the ACE website that includes, but is not limited to: ACE personal training book, Essentials of Exercise textbook, study material, flashcards, exam study guide, interactive learning modules, individual case studies, and practice exam.
- Testing key that allows you to take your ACE Certification exam within 180 days of purchase.
Registration deadline: Friday, April 3
Program dates & location: acac Albemarle Square
April 15 – June 3 | Wednesdays 5:30-7:30pm
Cost: $875/person* (includes ACE books, online access, and prep course with ACE Certified Instructor)
*minimum of 8 participants required
Email Magen C. at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register.