Food & Necessary Items Drive | March 2019
In honor of 30 for $30 (which benefits No Kid Hungry), acac has partnered with the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank and local schools to do a food drive.
From Monday, March 4 – Friday, March 22, members (and team members!) can bring in non-perishable items to drop off in the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank bins that are now at all 5 acac locations!
There will be prize drawings for members and team members who donate! To enter, send an email with: 1) date you donated 2) club location where you put the items in the bin 3) what you donated to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a list of most needed items:
– Canned soups, stews and chili – low sodium
– Canned veggies – low sodium
– Cereal – low sugar, whole grain
– Peanut or almond butter – low sugar
– Spaghetti sauce – low sugar
– Boxed mac & cheese
– Pasta and rice – whole grain
– Canned tuna and chicken
– Paper products
– Baby food, formula, and diapers
– Soap and feminine products