Join Team acac: Boys & Girls Club Cycle Challenge
You’re invited to join team acac for the 2018 Boys & Girls Club Cycle Challenge! All proceeds go to the Boys & Girls Club of Central VA to support local youth. And, join us before the event on August 24 for a special Sip N’ Spin class at acac Downtown benefiting the Boys & Girls Club.
What: 2018 Boys & Girls Club of Central VA Cycle Challenge
When: Sunday, September 16, 7:00 am – 5:00 pm (cycle challenge ride)
Where: Old Trail, Crozet, VA
Three Options to Register:
Visit https://www.crowdrise.com/2018challenge and decide which registration option works best for you. Don’t forget to select “team acac” as your team!
Option 1: Pay Your $80 Registration Fee
- Use code CYCLE15 at check-out for a $15 discount off the $80 registration fee
Option 2: Fundraise your $80 Registration Fee
- Open to the first 10 people that register (first come, first serve).
- Contact acac Team Captain, Lori Pleasants, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a code to enter at check-out to make your registration fee $0.
- Lori will give the participant the code to use at the time of registration.
- The participant would pay $0 at the time of registration but would be expected to fundraise a minimum of $80 (cost of the registration).
- If the fundraising threshold of $80 is not met, the remainder of the registration fee will be charged to the participant’s credit card.
Option 3: Family Ride Registration (The Family Ride is 8 miles in beautiful Crozet)
- Cost: $50 per adult, $30 per child
- You may use code CYCLE15 at check-out for the $15 discount on this ride
NOTE: The $200 funding goal is a suggested amount, but not a requirement. This will be waived from view once you complete registration. While not required, fundraising is still encouraged! Your $80 ride registration fee only covers the cost of the ride (after party, food, drinks, music, etc.) Any fundraising dollars earned goes directly to the Boys and Girls Club which makes it possible to grow the program!
Whether it is $200.00 or $2,000, we sincerely THANK YOU for your commitment to the Boys & Girls Club kids. As you look for sample ideas to help you with your own fundraising asks, we would like to provide the following:
$35 – what it costs a Boys & Girls Club kid in membership dues FOR THE YEAR. Yes, you heard that right!
$2,500 – What it costs the Club to actually provide membership for the year.
$200 – What it costs the Club to provide membership for the month.
If we hit our goal this year, we can take 30 more kids off the waitlist and provide them with membership for the year. That sounds pretty awesome to us.