kids zone reopening details
Beginning Monday, June 15, an abbreviated version of acac childcare services will be available to members. Please read below for the full list of details, important operational policies, and Kids Zone hours.
Available Locations: Albemarle Square, Downtown, Midlothian, Short Pump
Kids Zone Operational Guidelines: Click here for more information
- Access is reserved for acac members with an active membership whose children are on the membership.
- Reservations are available in 75 minute increments and are required via the acac member portal. NOTE: Reservations are not available on the acac app.
- HINT: In the event you do not see Kids Zone reservations available in your member portal, members are encouraged to check for access on any other account members who are authorized guardians on the account. If you have checked all possible guardians and still do not have access, please email us for help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are unable to change diapers or assist children with using the restroom -parents will be contacted to help children needing bathroom assistance.
- We are unable to feed children who need assistance. Children who are independent feeders may continue to enjoy snacks as needed.
- An age-appropriate mask policy will be enforced. Please see operational guidelines link above for further detail.
- Some toys and play structures may not be available for safety.
Kids Zone Hours:
ACAC Albemarle Square: Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 1:00pm & 4:00 – 6:45pm | Friday, 8:00am – 1:00pm | Saturday – Sunday, 8:30am – 2:30pm
ACAC Downtown: Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 1:00pm & 4:00 – 6:45pm | Friday, 8:00am – 1:00pm | Saturday – Sunday, 8:30am – 2:30pm
ACAC Midlothian: Monday – Thursday, 9:00am – 1:00pm & 4:30 – 7:00pm | Friday – Sunday, 9:00am – 1:00pm
ACAC Short Pump: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 12:00pm & 3:30 – 6:30pm | Saturday – Sunday, 8:00am – 1:00pm