The DecATHalon Program by Katie Spangler
*NEW Program Alert* The DecATHalon
A grueling series of 10 athletic events that will test your strength, stamina, and ability to stay in the game.
** FREE event demo on Tuesday, October 8 at acac Downtown! Meet at the fitness desk at 12:00pm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Spaces are limited!**
Miss the days of athletic events from your younger years? Or are you in need of a fitness goal/challenge? Join the DecATHalon event and group training workouts!
Over the course of 9 weeks, we will prepare your body and mind for the DecATHalon event. By completing various strength and conditioning protocols, you will be able to perform your absolute best for the event. The DecATHalon group training workouts will be held on Tuesdays (10/15-12/10) from 12:00 – 1:00pm at acac Downtown. Both the DecATHalon event competition and the 9-week training program are open to both Members and Non-Members.
Included in the 9-week Training Program
- One hour group training session per week for 9 weeks
- Detailed workout program to be completed on days that you do not attend our training session
- Waived DecATHalon event competition fee
> Rather train for the event on your own? That’s cool, too! You are still welcome to register and compete to see what you’re made of.
DecATHalon Event Competition Details
- Each event will be timed and totaled to determine the top female and male competitors who will win a prize
- Registration is open from October 1 – December 10
- Event elements:
- 2000m Row
- 1 Mile Run
- 50 Sit-ups
- 100 KB Swings (Women: 40lb, Men: 60lb)
- 50 Slam Balls (Women: 10lb, Men: 20lb)
- Push-Ups (Women: 50, Men: 100)
- Pull-Ups (Women: 20, Men: 50)
- 50 Goblet Squats (Women: 40lb, Men: 60lb)
- 100m Walking Lunge (Women: 2- 20lb dumbells, Men: 2- 30lb dumbells)
- 25m Sled Push (Women: 90lb added to sled, Men: 180lb added to sled)
- 9-week training program (includes event competition registration) – Member: $199 | Non-Member: $319
- DecATHalon Event Competition only – Member: $39 | Non-Member: $51
Training Registration Open (10/1 – 10/15)
Training Program Duration (10/15 – 12/10)
Event Registration (10/1 – 12/10)
Event Competition (12/14)
For questions, to learn more, and to register please email Katie at email@example.com.