Yogurt Fruit Crunch Parfait
Made with Greek yogurt…why it’s good for you…
- ¼ cup puffed rice or wheat cereal
- 1 tablespoon shredded bran cereal
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 6 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1. Combine the cereals in a small bowl, and crush the pieces with your fingers. Stir in the walnuts.
- 2. Place enough berries on the bottom of a tall glass to make a single layer. Top with about 1/3 of the yogurt; sprinkle with a layer of the dry mixture. Add another layer of the berries, and drizzle it with 1 teaspoon of honey. Repeat with the layers in order: yogurt, crunch, fruit, honey; finish with the remaining yogurt, crunch and honey.
Nutritional Analysis: Calories 352, Protein 21g, Fat 10g, Sat fat 1g, Carbohydrates 40g, Fiber 4g, Sodium 73mg. Per portion: 1 Milk, 1 Protein, 1 Grain, 1 Fruit, and 1 Fat
Source: Moore Magazine Sept 2008
To browse our recipe collection, click here.