Let your kids join the fun at Adventure Central after school!
Stay worry free while your kids stay active, work on homework, complete arts & crafts projects, and have a great time with friends. Kids in Kindergarten through 5th grade are grouped by grade level with our outstanding counselors.
Warm and mild outside? There are plenty of outdoor sports and games. Cold or rainy? Time for the indoor playground or bounce house, the Lego room, and other interactive options. And during the hot days of late spring and early fall, a swim at acac’s Waterpark is an irresistible option!
. . .
The following forms are required for registration (click the links below to view each form):
- 2018 – 2019 Afterschool Registration Form – registration open through June | Includes information on pricing, release forms and electronic payment authorization
- 2019 – 2020 Afterschool Registration Form | Includes information on pricing, release forms and electronic payment authorization
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form | We will accept Virginia School Entrance Health Forms completed within the past year
- Medication Consent (MAT) Form | To be completed as needed for emergency medications (such as inhalers & Epi-pens)
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport
Transportation is available from the following schools:
- Agnor Hurt
- Baker Butler
- Broadus Wood
- Meriwether Lewis
For more information on registering for the program, please email Tina Thompson at email@example.com.
The After School program will operate when Albemarle County schools are in session. If school dismisses early due to inclement weather, the acac After School program will be closed.
. . .
When school is out, bring your kids to Adventure Central for a full day of fun!
Drop your kids off at Adventure Central for Kids Day Off and they’ll enjoy arts & crafts, structured activities, our indoor playground, sports, lego room, & more! Learn more and view 2018 – 2019 Kids Day Off dates. For more information, please email Tina Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 434-978-7529.