Education Support Program
Session 2 | November 9 – December 18
- Virtual Learning 5 days | 7:30am-6:00pm | No change from session 1 program
- Virtual Learning 3 days | 7:30am-6:00pm | students attend acac 3 days per week and in-person school 2 days per week. Schedules will vary by school – please provide your students schedule as soon as that information is available.
- Virtual Learning 3 days & Afterschool 2 days | Virtual Learning – 7:30am-6:00pm, Afterschool – 2:30pm-6:00pm | Please note: acac will not have options for transportation from schools on the two in-person learning days.
Accounts will be billed for the entire six week program at the time of registration. Weekly payments in the amount of $315 (member) or $335 (non-member) will be deducted from the credit card on file each Monday for six weekly payments. Lunches will still be available for purchase however there will not be a weekly prepaid option – lunches will be charged to the CampSite account each day.
At this time we are only opening registration to families choosing the above mentioned options. We will evaluate opening registration for new students and for the 2:30-6:00pm stand-alone Afterschool option once we have secured spots for all currently enrolled students.
Email email@example.com for more information and any questions regarding registration.
acac would like to help our families fill the void in education this fall that the pandemic has presented for your children. We know that we cannot replicate the experience of being in school full time but we want to help families that need a trusted partner to assist with their Elementary and Middle School student’s education. We have been actively developing our plan to partner with you and to stay responsive to the changing expectations you are all receiving from your children’s schools and teachers.
Informed by our medical director, architect, and academic consultant; our program is designed to exceed state guidelines so that we may safely provide space for your children to engage in their remote learning plans while leveraging the incredible facilities at acac‘s Adventure Central. Based on your survey feedback and the additional inquiries we’ve made, we understand that you are looking for a teammate to manage the daily demands of academic work and distance learning that your children’s traditional school programs are offering. At the same time, you are looking for sustained engagement that will offer your children interaction, creativity, physical exercise, and socio-emotional development.
In addition to the excellence you’ve come to expect from acac, our enhanced program will offer:
- Staggered arrival/pick up times to promote distancing
- Wellness scans upon arrival
- Connectivity for your children’s devices
- Support to navigate synchronous sessions with your children’s teachers
- Structured time to facilitate schoolwork completion and alleviate evening homework
- Design and layout to promote safe interaction and personal supplies
- Daily activities that reinforce developmental acceleration and inspire cognitive stimulation
- Optional tutoring
To secure space for your children, complete the registration form below.
The space within Adventure Central’s arena and classrooms will be divided into pods. Each pod will have between 12-16 students along with Pod Advisors. Based on CDC guidelines and in consultation with our medical director, pods of students will function independently. When pods transition between spaces, the program schedule ensures that no two groups are in the same space at the same time. Appropriate cleaning and disinfecting procedures are in place throughout the day for our program participants, their pod spaces, and all shared areas
Thank you for trusting us to team up with you and meet your family’s needs for your children. We look forward to welcoming you and to starting the academic year with purpose and partnership!