Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Nonstick cooking spray
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
2 large eggs
1 can (15 oz.) Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 can (12 fl. oz.) Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
Whipped cream, optional
- Preheat oven as directed below. Glass baking dishes without crust require a cooler oven, and in most cases, a longer baking time.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray or lightly grease bottom of baking pan or glass baking dish.
- Prepare filling as directed on 15-oz. can of Libby’s 100% Puree Pumpkin. Pour into pan or dish.
- Bake as directed below or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. (9 in. round glass pan – 325 for 55 – 60 minutes; 10 inch round glass pan – 325 for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Per Serving: Calories 170, Fat 4.5g, Sodium 210mg, Carbohydrates 28g, Protein 5g, Fiber 2g.