Bio & Schedule
Hey there! I’m Jasmine.
Having grown up an athlete who has dealt with two back injuries and an angry hip (we’re still trying to play nice), I understand how important it is to exercise without further injuries and pain.
This is why I focus heavily on mobility work and performance care throughout the time span of our partnership.
Yes – I said partnership. I am in this to help you achieve whatever your definition of successful is, but you have to be ready to put in the serious effort, too.
My mission is to help you becoming a more physically capable human so that you can show up and live your most adventurous life.
This is how I help build you into a more capable being:
- Assessments – From the start I’ll assess you strength balance around joints, your usable range of motion (flexibility & mobility)
- Energy system development – a fancy way of saying we develop conditioning to compliment your active lifestyle
- Mobility – getting into your end ranges then increasing strength, depth, & control there. It’s not just passive flexibility
- Strength – Progressive overload to help you become stronger and more athletic over time
- Movement Patterns – Where we use warm-up techniques, tempo work, & lift variations to find a *solid* movement pattern
One-on-One Training Availability:
Monday | 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Tuesday | 12:00 pm – 4 pm
Wednesday | FULLY BOOKED
Thursday | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm; 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Friday | 12:00 pm
Weekends | FULLY BOOKED
Small Group Training:
WOD | Register
ACAC’s only Crossfit-style small group (register here). This small group is centered around helping you to upgrade your mindset, skill set, confidence, and physique, all within a tight knit community.
WOD is in the pilot phase so come check us out! First session’s on the house.
WOD Session Times:
Tuesdays: 8:30 am | 9:30 am | 11 am
Wednesdays: 10 am | 11 am | 12 pm | 5 pm
Fridays: 8:30 am | 9:30 am | 11 am *9:30am will begin March 20th
*WOD is not ideal for complete beginners to fitness. Contact Jasmine for prerequisite training options.
Empowered You Weightlifting Course | Register
Empowered You is a 6-week beginner group style weight training course for the person who wants to learn how to move well, workout with weights, and navigate the gym with confidence.
Within this 6 week course each week builds on the previous week and you can expect to learn:
- The 5 movements of hinging (hip-dominant), squatting (knee-dominant), pushing, pulling, &, carrying
- How to scale a movement to your skill level/movement ability
- How to build a 30-minute workout for yourself
- How to warm-up and mobilize + stabilize before working out
- Nutrition suggestions that will help you make gains and lower post-workout soreness/fatigue
The next round of EY starts the week of March 22nd, 2020. Register for the course here.
- B.S.Ed. Kinesiology – Sports Medicine
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- GGS Certified Prenatal and Postpartum Coach
- Certified Primal Health Coach