For swimmers ages 18 and up. Beginners and competitive swimmers alike increase cardiovascular endurance and technique with the help of acac master coaches. Masters meet daily, please see pool schedule for current schedule. Free for members.
Aquatic group exercise classes are included with every acac membership! Choose from a variety of popular water classes led by our group exercise team. Aquatic exercise is low impact, making it perfect for those who have joint issues. There are many classes to choose from daily, including WaterInMotion®, Deep Water Exercise, Aquatic Moves, Arthritis H2O and more. Please see the group exercise schedule for upcoming classes.
Ultimate Aqua Fitness
Small group training program using the superset method and the team dynamic for a workout intense in aerobic capacity and muscle toning.
- Tuesday & Thursday | 10:30 – 11:30 AM
- Price: 4 pack: $124 | 8 pack: $224 | 12 pack: $300
This group is designed for triathletes or for adults wanting a swimming work out less intense than Masters. Our experienced coaching staff provide instruction on stroke technique and speed.
- Age 16+
- Member | $80
- Non-member | $95
- Thursdays | 5:30 – 6:30 PM [sold in 8 sessions packages]
- Session Dates: Sept 26 – Nov 21 (No Oct 31) | Dec 5 – Feb 6 (No Dec 26 or Jan 2) | Feb 13 – Apr 2
Lifeguard Certification & Re-Certification
- Member | $235
- Non-member | $275
- Recertification: $125
- Saturday & Sunday | 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM both days with 6 hours on-line work beforehand
- Session Dates: Oct 5 – 6, Nov 2 – 3, Feb 8-9
This small group class meets weekly to provide a comfortable and motivational setting for adults to learn to swim.
- Member | $200
- Non-member | $240
- 8-week sessions
- Tuesday | 6:30 – 7:30 PM
- Session Dates: Sept 24 – Nov 12 | Dec 3 – Feb 4 | Feb 11 – Mar 31