Truly the sport for a lifetime.
The benefits of playing tennis are both physical (increased aerobic fitness, strength, and coordination) and mental (improved stress management, sportsmanship, and teamwork). All of acac’s tennis pros are USTA-certified and offer private instruction, group lessons and clinics for youth and adults. Teams and tournaments create a community of members and offer opportunities for friendly competition.
- Members may reserve indoor courts 7 days in advance in person or by phone at 804-464-0980.
- Players will be charged for their indoor court time at time play begins.
- To cancel, you must call the tennis desk at 804-378-1616 24 hours before court time to avoid a court fee (if you give less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full amount for your court time unless we are able to sell the court time).
- Indoor court rates | Peak time (9am-noon, 4:30-9:30pm): $27/hour | Off-peak time: $23/hour
- Bubble court rates | Peak time (9am-noon, 4:30-9:30pm): $23/hour | Off-peak time: $19/hour
- Court contracts are sold each October for the winter season and each April for the summer season. Please inquire at the Tennis Desk.
. . . . .
- Members may reserve outdoor courts 2 days in advance in person or by phone at 804-464-0980.
- To cancel your outdoor tennis court, you must call the tennis desk at 804-378-1616 at least 2 hours in advance to avoid a $20 court fee.
- 4 Climate Controlled Indoor Premier Cushion Courts with US Open Colors
- 3 Indoor Bubbled Hard Courts with US Open Colors (October – March); available Outdoors April – September
- 10 Har-Tru Clay Courts open April – November
- Courts available lined with 10 and under 60” and 36” lines