Using Express Lockers: Tips and Tricks
Originally Published: Jan 23, 2019
Recently during non-staffed club hours, a few of our members have experienced issues related to accessing their personal belongings placed in the lockers. In an effort to help our members when we are not onsite, we offer the following suggestions:
- Use your birth date for your locker combination (easy to remember)
- Use your phone to take a photo of the locker you are using (only with express lockers outside of the locker room)
- Access this short video for detailed instructions on how to use the lockers
- Try locking and opening the locker prior to placing your personal items in the locker (to prevent getting locked out)
- Leave valuables in your car and place your keys in the key basket located on the Member Service desk.
- If you are experiencing issues with the lockers, speak with an acac team member. During unstaffed Pantops hours, please call acac Albemarle Square or Downtown for assistance.
Do not attempt to rip the lockers open. Intentionally damaging the lockers may result in termination of membership. If you are locked out after acac Albemarle Square and Downtown are closed, you may have to wait until the clubs reopen in order to access your belongings.