Banana Bread Overnight Oats
Pro tip: make your breakfast the night before.
Save time in the morning by making this recipe before you go to bed.
Recipe by Sarah Frazier, acac Timonium p.r.e.p. director
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup traditional rolled oats
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp pecans, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- At night, combine all of the ingredients—including maple syrup if you desire a little more sweetness—in a bowl or jar with a lid.
- Mix well or shake jar until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Eat cold in the morning or pop in the microwave for about a minute if you want to take the chill off!