Cucumber and Apple Salad
An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
Add some variety to your office lunch with this fresh take on salad.
by Sarah Frazier, acac Timonium p.r.e.p. director
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into small strips
- 2 granny smith apples, cut into small strips
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
. . .
- Toss the cucumber, apple, and bell pepper in a medium bowl to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, vinegar, dill, and garlic.
- Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables and fruits in the bowl and toss well to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve chilled!