Grilled Corn & Zucchini Salad
The perfect summer salad.
Light, refreshing, and bursting with color, this corn and zucchini salad is great for picnics and potlucks.
Recipe by Sarah Frazier, acac Timonium p.r.e.p. director
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 cups corn
- 1 cup reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups spring mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
. . .
- Slice the zucchini into thick slices. Drizzle with olive oil and grill on the grill or in a grill pan until golden brown and slightly charred on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add corn to the grill pan and cook until golden brown and slightly charred. Remove from pan and add to the zucchini.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, corn, feta cheese, and spring mix and toss well to combine. Drizzle with the dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve as a side to grilled chicken or steak and with a baked potato!