On Demand Fitness for ACAC Members
At acac, we know that sticking to a healthy routine is one of the best ways to manage stress and uncertainty—especially in the event of an extended home stay.
Our clubs are monitoring the evolving conversation around COVID-19 and will be modifying our in-person group exercise classes over the coming weeks for the safety of our community. Members are encouraged to check the website daily for the latest class changes. We are making every proactive effort to continue providing world-class fitness solutions for you, our members!
Many of you have requested on demand fitness options as an alternative to our in person classes. You asked, and we listened.
We are proud to announce exclusive partnerships with our friends at Les Mills and Openfit, and to share a trial offer from Nia TV, to allow our members access to a library of streaming classes, nutrition plans and more. Please read below about our current on-demand options available to all members.
Les Mills At Home
- On demand samples of select Les Mills classes.
- No registration required, simply click here to view the library of available at home classes.
Openfit Streaming Classes
- 30 days free access to Openfit’s library of fitness classes, live streaming classes, personalized daily meal plans, and more.
- To register, click here and enter code: ACACFRIENDS. Code valid through 4/15/20.
- 30 days free access to Nia TV’s at-home dance workouts, podcasts, meditations, and exclusive livestream.
- To register, click here and start your free trial today.
- Please note: you will need to cancel your Nia TV account within 30 days to avoid being charged after the 30-day trial period.
- Join LaBlast CEO Louis Van Amstel for free LaBlast classes online this week. Classes offered at 12:00pm & 6:00pm on March 17 and March 20.
- To register, click here and sign up for a class today.