Interested in training in membership sales for the fitness and wellness industry?
Do you love fitness and love talking to people?
Do you care about others’ goals and have a desire to help get them connected to fitness and wellness?
Are you driven to achieve results and would love to get paid proportionately to your efforts?
Do you think you have what it takes to be a Membership Consultant?
acac is running a Sales Bootcamp on the 14th and 15th of September and we are accepting applications to attend. The training will be free to successful training program applicants, with travel, accommodation and food expenses paid. The event will be held in Timonium, MD so out of state attendees will have their accommodation, meals and approved travel costs covered. Successful in-state applicants will also have all meals and all training costs covered. This training program does not represent an offer of employment as a Membership Consultant at acac. This program will equip you to understand the basics of the sales role at acac.
Several Membership opportunities do exist at present in Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania and attendees will be given preferential consideration for those positions if you express an interest in pursuing one of these opportunities after completing the training program.
PLEASE NOTE: We will only be accepting 20 applicants in total across all three states.
If you’re not sure what a Membership Consultant does here’s a basic snapshot of the duties:
– Our Membership Consultants help explain the benefits and options of membership to new guests who enquire about membership. The team gives tours to any new guests, and helps them get started at acac.
– Membership Consultants describe and sell all memberships or programs acac has to offer.
– Team members participates in weekly meetings and outreach events that they generate, or that have been generated by other acac team members.
– Duties include answering phone enquiries, greeting and touring prospective members, helping current members with account enquiries, freezes and cancels whilst at all times exemplifying outstanding customer service.
– Membership Consultants also attend any meetings and team training events.
– Team members also exemplify the Five Core Values acac subscribes to: 1) People First, 2) Consistent Excellence, 3) Continuous Improvement, 4) Have Fun, 5) Community
If you think you have what it takes, want to apply for a berth in the Sales Bootcamp program, or have any questions please contact Mike LaRose.