Summer Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice Stir-Fry
Nothing says summer better than seafood!
Try this healthy twist on stir-fry for a quick meal during the week that’s full of flavor and colorful veggies.
Recipe by Sarah Frazier, acac Timonium p.r.e.p. director
- 16 oz bag cauliflower rice fresh, frozen, or thawed
- 1 lb bag raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
. . .
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, garlic powder, and ginger powder and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the cauliflower rice, zucchini, and bell peppers and cook until tender (about 4 minutes).
- Add in the soy sauce and cook until it has reduced slightly, a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve hot or divide into containers and pack for lunch!