New Year- New You! Stop! How about if I told you, you are fine just the way you are? We all know that New Year’s brings about thoughts of setting goals, reflecting on the past year, or getting “back on track” after the holidays. Conversations about habits to start or stop, resolutions to set, ways…View Blog
Bio & Schedule
Monday | 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday | 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
Wednesday | 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday | 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday | 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Weekends | By appointment
Small Group Training Sessions
Strength For Life
Mondays 1:30 pm
Thursdays 9:30 am
Run For It!
Tuesdays 7 am
Punch It Out! A small group for those with Parkinson’s
Thursdays 3 pm
- Specializes in training those with Parkinson’s and Diabetes.
- Training with an emphasis on improving balance, including foot & ankle strength and mobility.
- Effective breathing techniques for optimal exercise while improving core strength, alignment, and posture.
- Health coaching with an emphasis on Health at Every Size, intuitive eating, intuitive movement, and body respect as a means toward overall wellness.
- American Council On Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- Nutritional Therapy Association certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention Lifestyle Coach