I started the program to become a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner during January of 2015. Previously, I had been working as a store manager with Starbucks, a career I held for 21 years. When I decided to pursue nutritional therapy, potentially as my future career, I was burnt out and overwhelmingly stressed from working a fast-paced…View Blog
Bio & Schedule
Monday | 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday | 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
Wednesday | 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday | 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday | 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Weekends | By appointment
Small Group Training Sessions
Strength For Life
Mondays 1:30 pm
Thursdays 9:30 am
Run For It!
Tuesdays 7 am
Punch It Out! A small group for those with Parkinson’s
Thursdays 3 pm
- Specializes in training those with Parkinson’s and Diabetes.
- Training with an emphasis on improving balance, including foot & ankle strength and mobility.
- Effective breathing techniques for optimal exercise while improving core strength, alignment, and posture.
- Health coaching with an emphasis on Health at Every Size, intuitive eating, intuitive movement, and body respect as a means toward overall wellness.
- American Council On Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- Nutritional Therapy Association certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention Lifestyle Coach