I started the program to become a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner during January of 2015. Previously, I had been working as a store manager with Starbucks, a career I held for 21 years. When I decided to pursue nutritional therapy, potentially as my future career, I was burnt out and overwhelmingly stressed from working a fast-paced…View Blog
Signing up with Pam is one of the best things I’ve ever done. She listens, watches and crafts our sessions in ways that continually build up my strength, flexibility, balance and endurance. The exercises she chooses often combine work on several of these at once, and are different every time we meet. She is challenging by being constantly positive and encouraging. She is the best!
Bio & Schedule
Monday | 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday | 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
Wednesday | 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday | 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday | 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Weekends | By appointment
Small Group Training Sessions
Strength For Life
Mondays 1:30 pm
Thursdays 9:30 am
Run For It!
Tuesdays 7 am
Punch It Out! A small group for those with Parkinson’s
Thursdays 3 pm
- Specializes in training those with Parkinson’s and Diabetes.
- Training with an emphasis on improving balance, including foot & ankle strength and mobility.
- Effective breathing techniques for optimal exercise while improving core strength, alignment, and posture.
- Health coaching with an emphasis on Health at Every Size, intuitive eating, intuitive movement, and body respect as a means toward overall wellness.
- American Council On Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- Nutritional Therapy Association certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention Lifestyle Coach