Recently, fear and anxiety come surging into my consciousness on a fairly regular basis. Fear is a powerful emotion. It can pull us into negative thought spirals, push us to act irrationally, and cause us to hold unnecessary and often harmful tension in our physical bodies. I suspect we have all been witness to this…View Blog
Bio & Schedule
Monday | 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday | 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
Wednesday | 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday | 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday | 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Weekends | By appointment
Small Group Training Sessions
Strength For Life
Mondays 1:30 pm
Thursdays 9:30 am
Run For It!
Tuesdays 7 am
Punch It Out! A small group for those with Parkinson’s
Thursdays 3 pm
- Specializes in training those with Parkinson’s and Diabetes.
- Training with an emphasis on improving balance, including foot & ankle strength and mobility.
- Effective breathing techniques for optimal exercise while improving core strength, alignment, and posture.
- Health coaching with an emphasis on Health at Every Size, intuitive eating, intuitive movement, and body respect as a means toward overall wellness.
- American Council On Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- Nutritional Therapy Association certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention Lifestyle Coach