I started the program to become a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner during January of 2015. Previously, I had been working as a store manager with Starbucks, a career I held for 21 years. When I decided to pursue nutritional therapy, potentially as my future career, I was burnt out and overwhelmingly stressed from working a fast-paced…View Blog
Pam is an absolutely awesome trainer. I’ve been working with her for over two years, and my overall fitness, endurance, and strength continue to increase. She is attuned to my particular needs and listens carefully to what I say. She pushes me into new territory in an encouraging sort of way. She is curious and constantly seeks new insights into her work. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
Bio & Schedule
Monday | 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday | 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
Wednesday | 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday | 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday | 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Weekends | By appointment
Small Group Training Sessions
Strength For Life
Mondays 1:30 pm
Thursdays 9:30 am
Run For It!
Tuesdays 7 am
Punch It Out! A small group for those with Parkinson’s
Thursdays 3 pm
- Specializes in training those with Parkinson’s and Diabetes.
- Training with an emphasis on improving balance, including foot & ankle strength and mobility.
- Effective breathing techniques for optimal exercise while improving core strength, alignment, and posture.
- Health coaching with an emphasis on Health at Every Size, intuitive eating, intuitive movement, and body respect as a means toward overall wellness.
- American Council On Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- Nutritional Therapy Association certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention Lifestyle Coach