Punch It Out
Punch It Out
“My tremor is much more controlled. I feel as if I’m really just solid on the ground and solid with my boxing. I love this class” – Marsha F
“The Parkinson’s boxing class keeps me motivated and moving with music, laughs and more.” – GiGi P
Bio & Schedule
Monday | 6:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday | 5:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday | 6:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday | 5:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday | 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
Weekends | By appointment
Small Group Training Sessions:
Get Fit Be Strong..Burn Fat Build Muscle
Stronger bodies are healthier bodies. These sessions are designed to appropriately challenge your strength and cardiovascular system.
Monday, Friday 6:00-7:00am
Punch It Out.
Exercise and non-contact Boxing are the only known ways, out side of medication, to slow down the progression of Parkinson’s Disease. This small group is designed to work on BIG movements, coordination, balance, heart rate, and strength in a fun environment.
Beast Mode.. Large Group Training
Burn fat and build muscle in this fun large group session.
- I work closely with all populations to use my knowledge of corrective exercise and performance enhancement to help clients gain stability, strength, endurance, and quickness
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Precision Nutrition Certified Coach
- A certified personal trainer since 2008; at acac since February of 2016