thank you, sarah!
thank you, sarah!
“I’ve known Sarah for some years, having met her when I started playing squash at acac. After injuring my knee while playing, Sarah offered to help me with exercises to strengthen my knee. We met up and discussed what I was keen on doing and our meetings grew into regular training sessions which I am still thoroughly enjoying. Sarah is patient and has a great way of encouraging those who may not be as fit or strong as she is. She is able to peg the exercise intensity at a challenging but achievable level. She is particular with form and quick to address where an injury may occur if I don’t do the exercises properly. Sarah has also offered to help me with food choices. They are easy but do-able options which have impacted how I eat, and hence how my family eats too. I love her humor and her upfront attitude! She is a gem who has helped me achieve a lifestyle which is very different from when I started training with her more than twelve months ago. Thanks Sarah.” – Philippa Morgan
Bio & Schedule
Monday | 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Tuesday | 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Wednesday | 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Thursday | 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday | 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Weekends | 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Small Group Training Sessions:
Sessions schedule coming soon!
- Helping 40-60 year olds who know they need to exercise but don’t know where to start
- Complete fitness programming for recreational runners
- Injury prevention and cross training for recreational tennis players
- Working with clients to identify and prioritize fitness goals and develop systems that enable them to achieve those goals
- Appropriate exercise selection and technique with flexibility and mobility as important components of strength and conditioning
- Developing a system of lifestyle change through incremental habit formation to help clients achieve their health and fitness goals
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Health Coach
- Began personal training in 2016, group exercise instructor, marathon runner
- BS in Applied Microbiology, University of Westminster
- MS in Environmental Management and Policy, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill