- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Cervical pain
- De Quervain’s syndrome
- IT band syndrome
- Joint sprain
- Neck and back pain
- Muscle strain
- Painful scars
- Plantar fasciitis/osis
- Post-fracture pain
- Rotator cuff tendinitis/osis
- Women’s health (post-mastectomy and Caesarean scarring)
Please contact Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Fascial Stretch Therapy
- Pain | reduced within 1 – 3 sessions
- Function | mostly to fully restored within 1 – 3 sessions
- Mobility | dramatically improved within 1 – 3 sessions
- Stress | reduced within 1 – 3 sessions
Please email Russell to schedule an appointment.
Ask the Expert
Having aches and pains? Meet with one-on-one with one of our panel of experts for free advice. We feature a host of local physicians, therapists, clinicians and more. Keep an eye out each month for our featured expert and the day and times they’ll be available to meet with you.
. . .
What’s Up Doc?
Monthly the fitness team offers an informative seminar by an outside expert. Our experts include local physicians, therapists, clinicians and more. Each month, we’ll present a new topic of interest. Keep an eye out each month for our What’s Up Doc? day and time.