Introducing: 6 Zone Training
A complete 30-minute workout powered by acac personal trainers! Ready for the challenge? Groups begin every five minutes and you can stay as long as you’d like—the options are limitless!
Here’s how it works:
- our personal trainers will guide you through 6 zones in 5-minute intervals
- cardio & strength exercises will be tailored to participants and workouts are suitable for all fitness levels
- no registration required—just drop in!
- all sessions are FREE for members
Days & Times
- Mondays | 8:00 – 9:00 AM
- Tuesdays | 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- Wednesdays | 5:30 – 6:30 PM
Questions? Contact Lisa Sandvig.
Graston Technique is a therapeutic method for diagnosing and treating soft tissue injuries and disorders. The Graston Technique combines the use of stainless steel instruments (instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization), stretching, and strengthening to detect and treat scar tissue restrictions. Historically, Graston Technique has produced positive outcomes for 75-90% of all conditions treated. Graston Technique has been effective in the treatment of:
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Cervical pain
- De Quervain’s syndrome
- IT band syndrome
- Joint sprain
- Neck and back pain
- Muscle strain
- Painful scars
- Plantar fasciitis/osis
- Post-fracture pain
- Rotator cuff tendinitis/osis
- Women’s health (post-mastectomy and Caesarean scarring)
Please contact Jordan at email@example.com for more information.
Fascial Stretch Therapy
Fascial Stretch Therapy helps with:
- Pain | reduced within 1 – 3 sessions
- Function | mostly to fully restored within 1 – 3 sessions
- Mobility | dramatically improved within 1 – 3 sessions
- Stress | reduced within 1 – 3 sessions
Please email Russell to schedule an appointment.
Ask the Expert
Having aches and pains? Meet with one-on-one with one of our panel of experts for free advice. We feature a host of local physicians, therapists, clinicians and more. Keep an eye out each month for our featured expert and the day and times they’ll be available to meet with you.
. . .
What’s Up Doc?
Monthly the fitness team offers an informative seminar by an outside expert. Our experts include local physicians, therapists, clinicians and more. Each month, we’ll present a new topic of interest. Keep an eye out each month for our What’s Up Doc? day and time.