Kettlebell User Course
The acac Kettlebell User Course is a 4 hour, thorough and in-depth kettlebell training that takes place all in one day. Hosted by acac trainers, Sue Hulsebusch, Seth Matthews, and Randy Kendall.
Our trainers have identified the fundamentals of kettlebell training and built this course around them. Students will be taught essential skills, techniques and principles by the instructors that are handpicked for their ability to teach. Students will come away from this course with the ability to safely and effectively train with a kettlebell on their own.
The acac Kettlebell Course is ideal for newcomers to the kettlebell or those who have been training, but want to refine and perfect their technique. This course provides a valuable education for people of all levels who want to optimize their training.
January 13, 12:30-4:30pm
Cost is $149.00
Early Bird Registration Special- Register before January 5, 2018, Cost is $119.00
At this Kettlebell Course you will learn…
- Swing (beginning with the Deadlift)
- Turkish Get-Up
- Military Press
- Education- The single-day Kettlebell Course is designed for all people who want to use the kettlebell to get stronger and more conditioned. Once you are taught the movements and the principles, we will briefly discuss programming.
- Focus- We will teach only 4 fundamental skills in this 4-hour period. This allows us to ensure that all students leave with the ability to perform these movements and skills on their own, safely and effectively.
- Principles- Students will learn movement fundamentals, state-of-the-art breathing techniques, and tension skills for instant strength gains.
- Passion- Kettlebell instruction is our passion and ongoing obsession. Our persistent dedication to every detail, combined with our pedigree and commitment to the highest educational standards make us subject matter experts on kettlebell training. Learn how to use your kettlebell, the right way.
- People- Our kettlebell course will be taught by a small group of highly qualified personal trainers/certified kettlebell instructors all hand selected for their ability to teach this specific course.
- Independence- The kettlebell is a great tool to train with on your own. But to do so, you must learn how to use it safely, efficiently and effectively.
- Strength- Students will make immediate strength and performance gains once they learn the fundamentals and the principle-based system that supports them.
Call (804)464-0990 or stop by the front desk to register.