2017 Timonium Club Renovations
acac Timonium is excited to introduce a new boutique cycle experience and group exercise studio enhancements. Renovations begin April 26. Here’s what’s in store!
EDGE cycle studio – boutique experience
• concert-quality sound system with advanced lighting technology
• performance tracking technology
• cycle cleats available for riders
• new cycle programming to include performance, rhythm and fusion-style classes
New group exercise amenities and programming
• expanded studio space
• boxing bag track to include 9 heavy bags
• free Kettlebell, boxing, TRX and barre classes
• concert-quality sound system
• • •
The club will remain open for workouts during renovations! We will make every effort to assure a smooth and pleasant experience for our members.
Group Exercise Classes:
All classes that are currently on the group exercise schedule will remain. Class locations may be adjusted to accommodate renovations. Please check the online group exercise schedule for the latest updated schedule.
On Sunday, April 23 at 3:00pm the basketball court will be closing. Effective Monday, April 24, the front half of the basketball court will hold group exercise classes, and the back half of the court will be a temporary home for our flexibility area.