Living Your Best YOU at acac Timonium
Join us for a night dedicated to women’s health, especially designed to educate, while making you laugh.
Living Your Best YOU
Friday, November 3rd | 6:00 – 9:00pm | acac Timonium (110 W. Timonium Road, Timonium, MD, 21093)
Hosted by ABC2 News Anchor, Kelly Swoope, the evening will include the following presentations:
- Sex After 40 | Dr. Steven Adashek, MD (Gynecologist)
- p.r.e.p. Yourself | Maria Yanson (acac Fitness & Wellness Center)
- Myths & Truths about Breast Cancer, Advances in Treatment | Drs. Ethan Rogers & Michael Schultz (Breast Surgeons, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center)
- Integrated Health | Good for the Mind, Good for the Soul
- Makeover Magic | About Faces Day Spa & Salon
Enjoy complimentary beer, wine and hors d’oeuvres during cocktail hour!
$15 for advanced registration | $20 at the door
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Geraldine G. Schultz Fund for Breast Cancer Survivors to provide integrative health support services at the University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center Cancer Institute.
Contact Maria Yanson by phone (410-453-9111) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before October 25th to qualify for advanced registration!