2018 acac TRI Challenge
March 1st – 31st
26.2 miles | Run/Walk
112 miles | Bike/Elliptical
2.4 miles | Swim/Row
This 31 day event encourages participants to accomplish the total mileage covered in an actual ironman triathlon. All participants who register by March 1 will receive a dri-fit t-shirt and those who complete the challenge will be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card in honor of their heroic feat!
Registration: $5; Sign up online.
- Ages 9-12 must participate along with a parent and only after a fitness orientation with an acac team member. Ages 13+ may participate by themselves after a fitness orientation.
- All participants who register by March 1 will get a Challenge shirt. Shirts will be available for pick up during the challenge at a date TBD. Late entrants are not guaranteed a shirt, so be sure to register by the Challenge start date.
- All activities must be completed between March 1st and 31st in acac West Chester or Eagleview. Outside activities do not count towards the challenge.
- At the start of the Challenge, each participant will have an activity log sheet provided for them in a filing box at the fitness desk. Log sheets may be taken home, but workouts must be initialed the day of completion by a team member. When you have completed the challenge, place your sheet in the “challenge completed” section of the filing box.
- All three activities must be completed in full to be eligible for the $100 Visa gift card drawing:
- 26.2 miles – run OR walk
- 112 miles – bike OR elliptical
- 2.4 miles – swim (173 laps) OR row (3,862 meters/40km)
- Cycle classes may count towards your total, but all other activities must be logged on the fitness floor or in the pool.