acac TRI Challenge 2020
26.2 miles | Run/Walk
112 miles | Bike/Elliptical
2.4 miles | Swim/Row
Registration: $8 per person
This 31 day event encourages participants to accomplish the total mileage covered in an actual ironman triathlon. All participants who register by March 1 will receive a challenge t-shirt and those who complete the challenge will be entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card in honor of their heroic feat!
Rules & Regulations
- $8 entry fee per participant.
- Pre-registration is required. Please sign up online through the member portal under programs or at the front desk.
- Ages 9-12 must participate along with a parent and only after a fitness orientation with an acac team member. Ages 13+ may participate by themselves after a fitness orientation.
- All participants who register by March 1 will get a Challenge shirt. Shirts will be available for pick up during the challenge at a date TBD. Late entrants are not guaranteed a shirt, so be sure to register early!
- The challenge begins March 1st and ends March 31st. All activities must be completed within the month of March.
- At the start of the Challenge, each participant will have an activity log sheet provided for them in a filing box at the fitness desk. Log sheets may be taken home, but workouts must be initialed the day of completion by a team member. When you have completed the challenge, place your sheet in the “challenge completed” section of the filing box.
- All activities for the challenge must be completed inside acac West Chester and/or Eagleview.
- Outside activities do not count toward the challenge.
- All three activities must be completed in full:
26.2 miles – Run OR Walk
112 miles – Bike OR Elliptical
2.4 miles – Swim (173 laps*) OR Row (3,862 meters/40km)
*1 lap = 1 length of the pool from one side to the other
- Cycle classes may count towards your total, but all other activities must be logged on the fitness floor or in the pool.
Stop by the front desk to sign up or register through the member portal.