Present Moment I Meditation Workshop
Wednesdays: November 1, 8 & 15
7:10-8:30pm in the Yoga Studio
Members: $80 | Non-Members: $120
Register at Member Services or call 610-431-7000
The present moment. It is in this space from which our entire reality is created. Our life experiences all emerge from a single moment as presented as being strung together with others. Being truly aware of the moments of the thoughts, emotions, and sensations that give birth to our lives is fundamental to our happiness. To enjoy life in the fullness of this moment, and the next, and this one…
In this workshop you will learn valuable mindfulness skills and tools, develop a regular meditation practice, and experience life more fully.
- Practice explore foundational skills of mindfulness, compassion, and loving-kindness.
- Explore how to apply mindfulness even in the midst of life’s most challenging circumstance by being present and aware of thoughts, emotions and sensations in the body.
- Explore seeing yourself as your really are. Experience your true self.
- Workshop will also include group discussion, journaling, and question and answer sessions.
- Continuing your home meditation practice between classes will require 5 minutes a day during the first week, building to practicing 20 minutes or more per day by the end of the workshop.
For more information, contact Brian Centonze.