When you include your kids on your acac membership, they have an all-access pass to active fun in the acac Kids Zone. The mission of the acac Kids Zone is to keep children physically and emotionally safe, while facilitating an engaging, clean, healthy, and kid-friendly environment of fun, age-appropriate activities and social behavior.
Care is available for children ages 6 weeks through 12 years. Parents must remain on acac grounds.
• Available Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 1:00pm & 3:30 – 7:30pm | Friday 8:30am – 1:00pm | Saturday – Sunday 8:15am – 1:00pm
• Access is reserved for acac members with an active membership. Service is available in 2 hour increments; no reservations required but space is limited.
• At this time, acac team members are asked to avoid physical contact with the children, unless in the event of an emergency.
• We are now offering diaper changing, Jump Zone, and Spider Mountain!
• We are unable to feed children who need assistance.
• An age-appropriate mask policy will be enforced. Please see operational guidelines link above for further detail.
• Some toys and play structures may not be available for safety.
Kids Zone Hours
|Monday – Thursday||8:30 AM – 1:00 PM||3:30 – 7:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM||1:00 PM|
|Saturday – Sunday||8:15 AM||1:00 PM|