Registration for the 2021 Camp season is not yet open. Check back later for more information.
. . .
. . .
Fun all summer long!
Explore and experience a summer filled with adventure! From swimming, to sports, to arts and crafts, acac Summer Camp is the place to be for summer fun! Children ages 3 to 15 will develop friendships, explore new activities, and have a summer filled with fun!
- Camp is open to both members and non-members
- Open 7:00am – 6:00pm, Monday through Friday, June through August
- Field trips offered each week
- Highly qualified counselors certified in CPR, AED and First Aid
- Indoor & outdoor camp options
- Before and after care included
- Swimming / water activities offered each day
- Lunch program
- No change fees for switching weeks or late fees for registration
- Payment plans available
- Themed weeks that include balloon artists, dance parties, luau pool parties, face painting, carnival games and more!
. . .
Types of Camps Offered and What to Expect
acac Day Camp – offers a wide variety of activities including, group games, sports, team building, crafts and more! Swimming offered each day! Check out our 2020 guides for Camp and Preschool Camp here!
Children 5 to 12 years old Sample Day Camp
|7:00-8:30am||FREE Indoor Before Camp Care|
|8:30-9:00am||Camp Huddle – start the day with “Coach Mike’s Theme of the Day”|
|9:00-10:00am||Recreational Activity – sports, group games, rock wall|
|11:00am-12:00pm||Creative Activity – art, science, team building|
|12:00-1:00pm||Lunch and Free Play|
|1:00 – 2:00pm||Creative Activity – Painting, nature explore|
|2:00-3:00pm||Indoor Sport/Group Game Activity – inflatables|
|4:00-6:00pm||FREE After Camp Care|
Specialized Activities – mix and match your activities in the morning and afternoon. Designed for campers to stay active, be creative and engage in specific activities at camp.
Academies – upgrade your child’s experience with a golf, tennis or fishing academy. Can be mixed and matched with any day camp or specialized activity. (Additional fee)
- Tennis Academy: For ages 5 to 12 years old. Travel to East High School for camp. No swimming offered.
Fishing Academy: For ages 8 to 12 years old. Travel to Marsh Creek for camp. No Swimming offered.
Golf Academy: For ages 8 to 12 years old. Travel to Ingleside Golf Course for camp. No swimming offered.
Teen Academy: For ages 13 to 15 years old. Monday through Thursday only. Each day campers have a field trip to fun locations!
. . .
What our Families Say about acac Camp
“We have 2 sons and both have had a great time at acac Summer Camp! From Golf and Fishing Academies to Day Camp, our boys have always looked forward to the activities that camp had to offer. The staff and counselors are friendly and accommodating. They always know each camper by name and work hard to make camp both safe and enjoyable!” Merle D.
“Our family has been attending the acac summer camp program for many years now and look forward to it every summer. With a girl and a boy, three years apart, it’s great for two working parents to be able to send both of our kids to the same camp that they both truly enjoy. The camp offers a variety of activities from sports, arts and crafts to cooking so the kids are always busy and having fun. There is also swimming, field trips and engaging themes each week so the kids stay engaged. Summer at acac has become a great tradition and we all have had great summers because of it.” Julie H.
. . .
2020 Camp Pricing
Full Day Camp
acac Member Pricing: $315/week
Non-Member Pricing: $350/ week
- There is an additional $20 Family Registration Fee applied to all registrations
- Academies are an additional fee
- Spread out your payments by setting up a payment plan – ask us for details!
- Protect against unforeseen schedule changes with our Camper Cancellation Insurance – ask us for details!
. . .
Questions about acac Summer Camp?
For more information or questions on camp, please fill out the form below.