Get Connected! | Lockers
Originally Published: Aug 24, 2015
Get Connected to your Locker!
The first thing you’ll need when you visit acac Short Pump is to protect your personal items in a locker. Conveniently, all the lockers work the same, whether you’re in the locker room or outside the group exercise studio. Setting your own combination is a simple process, so let’s get you connected to your locker.
Store Your Personal Items
- Find an open locker. You’ll know a locker is unlocked, because the arrow on the knob is pointed UP.
- Preset your combination – Choose a four digit number that is easy to remember. Spin each number-dial to set the four digit code. i.e.. 1, 2, 3, 4
- Place your belongings in the locker and close the door.
- Twist the knob with the arrow counter clockwise, so that it points to “nice o’clock”. Then scramble the number-dial to alter your four digit code.
Retrieve Your Personal Items
- Reset each number-dial to your original code. i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4
- Turn (twist) the knob so the arrow points UP.
- Open the door and retrieve your belongings.
Forgot Your Combination?
Just ask any acac team member for assistance. We’re happy to help!