The Crozet Park Aquatics & Fitness Center offers members a complete indoor and outdoor fitness experience. Open 7 days a week, with fitness options for community members of all ages and abilities. You’ll enjoy the best fitness equipment and classes around!
Location: 1075 Claudius Crozet Park, Crozet, VA 22932. Get directions here!
Your Crozet Park Aquatics & Fitness membership includes:
– Unlimited group exercise classes
– Cardio & weight equipment
– Kids Zone daily included with family membership
– Full locker rooms with showers
– Aquatics Center with lap lane pool, kiddie pool with spray garden, shaded and sun-lounging areas and poolside cafe
– Youth programming including swim lessons, child care, after school care, and summer camp.
You’ll also enjoy:
– Month-to-month membership options
-Scholarship programs: Crozet Park Aquatics & Fitness Center makes membership accessible to all members of the community regardless of their ability to pay. For more information about our scholarship program, please email us at email@example.com
COVID-19 UPDATE: As Virginia moves into Phase 3 for businesses re-opening, we are excited to announce some services that were previously restricted have now been authorized by local and state health officials. We have implemented a number of guidelines and rules designed to help us operate as safely as possible. Please click here to review our safety and sanitation protocol. Crozet Park Aquatics & Fitness Center is open for member use Mon-Fri 5:30am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.
OUTDOOR GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
A curated schedule of your favorite group exercise classes outdoors with 10 or fewer participants per class. Instructors are a mix of your favorite regulars from Crozet Park Aquatics & Fitness Center, and acac instructors from our main clubs.
Guidelines: Click here for more information
- Please check acac.com/charlottesville/group-exercise or download the acac app for the updated group exercise schedule online.
- Classes marked “Crozet” are being held at the Pavillion at Crozet Park (Not at the Old Trail Crozet location).
- Members must register in advance for classes via the acac app or member portal. CHECK OUT OUR RESOURCE GUIDE for step-by-step instructions for downloading the app or navigating your member portal.
- Reservations open 25 hours in advance; a $10 no-show fee will apply if you do not cancel your reservation 3 hours prior.
- Members are highly encouraged to arrive 15 minutes early to allow for health screening and check-in
- A $12 dues fee applies to members who wish to attend but who have not elected to pay May dues. Please bring a credit card for payment – we are not set up at all outdoor locations to handle cash
OUTDOOR LAP SWIMMING
One single lap swimmer may occupy an outdoor lap swimming lane in 30 or 60 minute increments.
Guidelines: Click here for more information.
- NEW! Lane line hours have been extended as of June 1 to accommodate more swimmers. Lanes will be available Monday through Friday, 5:30am to 8:00am – this is in addition to our current hours, 11:00am to 7:00pm, Monday through Sunday.
- Members may reserve a lane for 30 or 60 minutes at a time. Current state guidelines restrict swimmer capacity, so members may only sign up for one reservation per day.
- Only one swimmer is allowed in a lane at one time.
- NEW! Advance registration is required via the acac member portal or acac member app. CHECK OUT OUR RESOURCE GUIDE for step-by-step instructions for downloading the app or navigating your member portal.
- NEW! Reservations open 3 days in advance starting at 7:00am that day; a $10 no-show fee will apply if you do not cancel your reservation 3 hours prior.
- Members are highly encouraged to arrive 10 minutes prior to their reservation time to allow for health screening and check-in
- Members must bring their own equipment
- A $12 dues fee applies to members who wish to attend but who have not elected to pay June dues. Please bring a credit card for payment – we are not set up at all outdoor locations to handle cash
Recreational swimming is open to members who have paid this
Guidelines: Click here for more information.
- Reservations are not required for recreational swim.
- Guests are currently not allowed.
- Some pool and/or facility amenities may not be available during phase 3.
- If CPAFC reaches capacity, members will be asked to limit their visit to 1.5 hours. Check our capacity tracker before you visit.
- Members highly encouraged to arrive 10 minutes early to allow for health screening and check-in.
- CPAFC facility will be marked to provide visual cues in regards to social distancing spacing on deck and in the water. Members are asked to monitor their behavior and the behavior of their family in regard to social distancing. CPAFC lifeguards’ first responsibility is to monitor the safety of the members while swimming.
- CPAFC recognizes some members may prefer to use the pool only with their social distancing pod. Private pool rentals are available Monday – Sunday 8:15 – 10:15pm. To learn more about private rentals and to make your reservation, please contact Erika at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lessons start Monday, July 27 and spaces are extremely limited! If interested, reserve your spot today by registering through your acac member portal. Email Stephen at email@example.com for questions or more information.
Level 1 – Cannot swim at all, will not get face wet, fear of the water
Level 2 – Cannot swim but loves the water
Level 3 – Can swim on the surface or underwater for short distance unassisted
Level 4 – Can swim on front and back 10 or more yards, comfortable in deep water
Level 5 – Can swim 25 yards on front or back, working on improving technique
Level 6 – Can swim 100 yards non stop ready to build endurance and further improve technique
PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS
Six, 30-minute lessons or four, 45-minute private lessons scheduled at your convenience. All ages and levels welcome.
Member $185 | Non-member $220
SEMI-PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS
Six, 30-minute lessons or four, 45-minute private lessons scheduled at your convenience. Two swimmers minimum required.
Member $130 | Non-member $165
GROUP SWIM LESSONS
Monday – Thursday | July 27 – 31 | August 3 – 6 | August 10 – 13
Saturday | August 1 – 22
Mini Dolphins | Ages 3 – 5
Levels 1 – 4 | 30-minute group lessons
Monday – Thursday | 11:00 – 11:30am
Saturdays | 10:00 – 10:30am
Dolphins / Mighty Dolphins | Ages 5 – 10
Levels 1 – 6 | 45-minute group lessons
Monday – Thursday | 11:30am – 12:15pm
Saturdays | 10:30am – 11:15am
Price per session – includes 4 30-minute lessons (Mini Dolphins)
Member $52 | Non-member $62
Price per session – includes 4 45-minute lessons (Dolphins / Mighty Dolphins)
Member $73 | Non-member $88