Summer Camp 2018
This summer promises to be the best yet!
Our highly qualified team enjoys working to make sure that all campers have fun and stay safe throughout the summer. With tons of indoor and outdoor activities to choose from, camp acac has something for everyone.
- Camp is open to both members and non-members
- Open 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Field trips included
- Swimming every day
- Themed weeks with activities for each age group: young explorers (kindergarten – 2nd grade), junior campers (3rd & 4th grade), senior campers (5th grade), and teen extreme (6th – 8th grade)
- Click here to view the Summer Camp 2018 camp guide. Note: registration form is available below.
. . .
* Receive 15% off summer camp if registered by April 13th, 2018! ($289/week with discount)
. . .
2018 Summer Camp Themes*
June 18 – Wacky Water World with field trips to Three Lakes Park and Pocahontas Park
June 25 – World Cup @ acac with field trips to Metro Zoo and Ironbridge Sports Park
July 2 – Party in the USA! with field trip to Robius Landing Cookout
July 9 – Color Battles with field trips to Monkey Joe’s and Sky Zone
July 16 – Pirates’ Treasure Hunt with field trips to Bowling and Laser Quest
July 23 – Slime & Grime with field trips to the Movies and Ice Zone
July 30 – Mexican Fiesta with field trips to Maymont Park and Ironbridge Sports Park
Aug 6 – Local Heroes with field trips to Glow Golf and Cobblestone Waterpark
Aug 13 – Blast to the Past with field trips to the Science Museum and Boomerang
Aug 20 – It’s Game Time with on-site Bubble Soccer World Cup
Aug 27 – Circus Carnival with on-site acac Field Day
. . .
Register for Camp
- Download editable registration form PDF.
- Email completed editable form to summer camp director, Matthew Marable, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete important forms (see below) prior to the start of camp.
. . .
Parents: As a friendly reminder, the forms below are required by the state to be submitted to acac Summer Camp prior to your child’s first day.
- Virginia School Health Form
- Identification (birth certificate or passport)
. . .
Questions about acac Summer Camp?
For more information or questions on camp, please fill out the form below: