acac Preschool is a year-round, full-day program for children ages 2 through rising Kindergarten. Our preschool program is licensed by the Virginia Department of Social Services and led by a qualified teaching team—all lead teachers have college degrees and extensive teaching experience.
With minimal closings throughout the year and hours from 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM, acac Preschool supports a working family’s schedule.
The age-appropriate curriculum includes
- A weekly music class with award-winning singer/songwriter Mary Gordon Hall
- Spanish instruction twice per week
- Physical education instruction twice per week
- Field trips at no extra charge
Other on-site programs—such as tennis, swim lessons, and preschool sports—can also be incorporated into your preschooler’s day.
acac Preschool is held at Adventure Central, in spacious, well-lit classrooms. Students enjoy time outside in the large outdoor playground, basketball area, sandbox, and turf field. On cold and rainy days, they can still run and play in the indoor playground and arena. May through September, swimming the outdoor Waterpark is part of the preschool week.
Other features of our preschool space include
- Lego room (great for developing fine motor skills and sparking young imaginations)
- Exploration studio (ideal for the many art projects we do)
Interested in acac Preschool?
To learn more about the acac preschool program, please fill out the form below to be connected with our preschool director.